Congratulations to former PhD students Marcella Bonifazi and Valerio Mazzone for ther recent integration to the University of Zurich’s Disordered and Biological Soft Matter research group as post-doctoral researcher. The University of Zurich is a top University worldwide especially renowed in physics for their many nobel laureates and outstanding scholars, from Albert Einstein to Erwin Schroedinger.
- A new sustainable green cycle for coal in enhanced water economy
- Our work on AI-driven, robust flexible ultra-flat optics on Editor’s Choice in Advanced Intelligent Systems
- AI-driven, Robust, Flexible, Ultra-flat Optics
- A new clean and sustainable carbon economy
- Our latest article on clean carbon selected as a “Hot-Topic” in Advanced Materials