Congratulations to former PhD students Marcella Bonifazi and Valerio Mazzone for ther recent integration to the University of Zurich’s Disordered and Biological Soft Matter research group as post-doctoral researcher. The University of Zurich is a top University worldwide especially renowed in physics for their many nobel laureates and outstanding scholars, from Albert Einstein to Erwin Schroedinger.
- Perfect absorbers and a new source of light from darkness
- Ultrafast broadband single molecule imaging
- Anapole invisible lasers for on-chip ultrafast pulse generation
- Alumni Marcella Bonifazi and Valerio Mazzone join the University of Zurich as post-doctoral fellows
- PhD students Fedor Getman, Maxim Makarenko and Arturo Burguete Lopez submit their first U.S. patent