Congratulations to former PhD students Marcella Bonifazi and Valerio Mazzone for ther recent integration to the University of Zurich’s Disordered and Biological Soft Matter research group as post-doctoral researcher. The University of Zurich is a top University worldwide especially renowed in physics for their many nobel laureates and outstanding scholars, from Albert Einstein to Erwin Schroedinger.
- Artificial intelligent designed ultra-flat optics with 99% experimental efficiency
- How climatic chaos inspired a better form of encryption: exclusive interview with WIRED
- This black is the new black, and light is its prisoner: exclusive interview with WIRED
- NIST Certified cryptographic keys via deep-learning of aerogel PUFs
- Crypto Nature paper the most read in 2019