Congratulations to former PhD students Marcella Bonifazi and Valerio Mazzone for ther recent integration to the University of Zurich’s Disordered and Biological Soft Matter research group as post-doctoral researcher. The University of Zurich is a top University worldwide especially renowed in physics for their many nobel laureates and outstanding scholars, from Albert Einstein to Erwin Schroedinger.
- Perfect secrecy cryptography on classical optical channels
- Toward Quantum Cryptography with Classical Optics
- Ultra-dense free electrons liquid metasurfaces
- Andrea Fratalocchi elected Fellow of the Optical Society of America (OSA)
- PhD. Student Arturo Burguete Lopez wins Falling Walls lab competition and is selected for presentation in Berlin