Our PhD student Changxu Liu scored an impressive record recently by winning 2 prestigious fellowships at the same time: the LMU fellowship (from Munich University) and Humboldt Foundation fellowship. Changxu currently holds a post-doctoral position with the group of Prof. Stefan Maier at the University of Munich, in Germany.
- Ultra-dense free electrons liquid metasurfaces
- Andrea Fratalocchi elected Fellow of the Optical Society of America (OSA)
- PhD. Student Arturo Burguete Lopez wins Falling Walls lab competition and is selected for presentation in Berlin
- Perfect absorbers and a new source of light from darkness
- Ultrafast broadband single molecule imaging