Our PhD student Changxu Liu scored an impressive record recently by winning 2 prestigious fellowships at the same time: the LMU fellowship (from Munich University) and Humboldt Foundation fellowship. Changxu currently holds a post-doctoral position with the group of Prof. Stefan Maier at the University of Munich, in Germany.
- Artificial intelligent designed ultra-flat optics with 99% experimental efficiency
- How climatic chaos inspired a better form of encryption: exclusive interview with WIRED
- This black is the new black, and light is its prisoner: exclusive interview with WIRED
- NIST Certified cryptographic keys via deep-learning of aerogel PUFs
- Crypto Nature paper the most read in 2019