Our PhD student Changxu Liu scored an impressive record recently by winning 2 prestigious fellowships at the same time: the LMU fellowship (from Munich University) and Humboldt Foundation fellowship. Changxu currently holds a post-doctoral position with the group of Prof. Stefan Maier at the University of Munich, in Germany.
- PhD. Student Arturo Burguete Lopez wins Falling Walls Lab competition. Selected for Berlin presentation.
- Perfect absorbers and a new source of light from darkness
- Ultrafast broadband single molecule imaging
- Anapole invisible lasers for on-chip ultrafast pulse generation
- Alumni Marcella Bonifazi and Valerio Mazzone join the University of Zurich as post-doctoral fellows