Our PhD student Changxu Liu scored an impressive record recently by winning 2 prestigious fellowships at the same time: the LMU fellowship (from Munich University) and Humboldt Foundation fellowship. Changxu currently holds a post-doctoral position with the group of Prof. Stefan Maier at the University of Munich, in Germany.
- Our work on AI-driven, robust flexible ultra-flat optics on Editor’s Choice in Advanced Intelligent Systems
- AI-driven, Robust, Flexible, Ultra-flat Optics
- A new clean and sustainable carbon economy
- Our latest article on clean carbon selected as a “Hot-Topic” in Advanced Materials
- Artificial intelligent designed ultra-flat optics with 99% experimental efficiency