Arturo Burguete Lopez was awarded second place at the Falling Walls lab competition that took place at KAUST last Tuesday. Falling walls is an intenational conference on future breakthroughs in science and society. Every year, a global competition selects 100 scientists and professionals to present breakthrough researches at the main event in Berlin. Individuals candidates are selected based on their ability to present their ideas in 3 minutes (or less) at selected locations around the world.
- Our work on AI-driven, robust flexible ultra-flat optics on Editor’s Choice in Advanced Intelligent Systems
- AI-driven, Robust, Flexible, Ultra-flat Optics
- A new clean and sustainable carbon economy
- Our latest article on clean carbon selected as a “Hot-Topic” in Advanced Materials
- Artificial intelligent designed ultra-flat optics with 99% experimental efficiency