Arturo Burguete Lopez was awarded second place at the Falling Walls lab competition that took place at KAUST last Tuesday. Falling walls is an intenational conference on future breakthroughs in science and society. Every year, a global competition selects 100 scientists and professionals to present breakthrough researches at the main event in Berlin. Individuals candidates are selected based on their ability to present their ideas in 3 minutes (or less) at selected locations around the world.
- Artificial intelligent designed ultra-flat optics with 99% experimental efficiency
- How climatic chaos inspired a better form of encryption: exclusive interview with WIRED
- This black is the new black, and light is its prisoner: exclusive interview with WIRED
- NIST Certified cryptographic keys via deep-learning of aerogel PUFs
- Crypto Nature paper the most read in 2019